Pricing / Term's and Condition's
Pricing is in $NZ
MINIMUM SERVICE FEE is $650 for all wedding day bookings.
Includes 'Wedding Day' hair and makeup services / lashes or hair extension application only.
Disclude's the trial fee, travel or other fees.
- The same minimum fee applies to all booking sizes.
BOOKING FEE of $250 is required to secure Natalie Dent's hair or makeup services and is deducted from the wedding day total. This is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstance. This goes towards holding your chosen date and any admin.
- Does not include the trial.
- By paying the booking fee the client agrees to the terms and conditions stated in the wedding information sent to you upon enquiry.
WEDDING DAY BALANCE DUE
- One week prior to the booking date.
Bride/s Hair OR Makeup - 140pp
- Add lashes / hair extensions if required.
- Should you wish to have more than one style / look additional fees apply.
Bridal Trials Hair OR Makeup - 140pp per style / look
- Add lashes or hair extension application if required.
- Please note I provide trials for brides only.
Trials are not included in the minimum service fee
- Paid in full at time of service via online phone banking as I do not have eftpos.
Additional Hair OR Makeup - 120pp
- Includes bridesmaids / MOB / MOG / Guest / Other
- Add lashes / hair extension application if required.
Lashes - 20pp
(supplied by Natalie Dent)
Hair Extension Application - 30pp
(supplied by the client)
I recommend 'Superior Hair Extensions' in Auckland CBD.
Travel - $1 per km return via car / other travel / fees may apply.
Hotel Prep - Valet parking to be paid for and organised before my arrival.
Bank Wire Transfer - $35NZ fee per transfer please advise.
Early Start - $50 where I prep begins before 7am depending on location.
Touch-ups - $50 p/h if I am to stay longer than 30minutes after hair/makeup is completed.
Wedding Day - To add more services/fees or extras such as lashes or hair extension applications than originally booked please advise before the wedding day so I can factor this into my timing and add to your final invoice. Should anyone want either of these applied on the day that I am unaware of this will cause delays and will need to be paid for online at the time of service.
- All completed hair and makeup services are non-refundable.
To make a booking and for further information about pricing and full terms and conditions please enquire via my
- Upon enquiry please include as much detail as possible relevant to your booking.
ie number/type of services and who requires them, ceremony time, preparation and venue locations/addresses and attach a hair/makeup reference if you have one.
I will provide a quote for your individual requirements.
Keeping our communication via email helps me keep track of all of the above information in one place.
- Effective as of 1st October 2021 and does not include bookings made prior to this.
Trial Payments / Bookings
I will contact you closer to the wedding date to book in your trial which is done 4 - 6 weeks out from your wedding date.
Trials are held during the weekdays only between Monday and Thursdays 9am - 1pm.
at my home studio in Riverhead, Auckland.
I am unavailable outside of these times.
- Please allow 1.5hrs for x1 hair OR makeup service.
- To be paid at the time of service via online banking / non-refundable
- If you wish to trial more than one look additional fees/time apply/advise before booking
- See trial fees under pricing.
- Trials are provided for brides only and are not included in the minimum service fee.
- If you choose to book a trial before booking your wedding date this will need to be done within the week of enquiry as I will have other enquiries for the same date and am unable hold pencil bookings.
Maximum number of services
- x8 services is the maximum I am able to complete as I do not use assistants as such.
- If the booking is too large to complete by myself I will refer you to another artist/stylist who can complete the remainder of services required.
- Any communication from us both will be done separately including invoicing. We can liase on timing if needed.
- Extra services added after the invoice is issued must be added and paid for before the wedding day.
On your trial day
- Trials take up to 1.5hrs depending on your chosen style, hair type or makeup look.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure I run on time for following clients.
- We will discuss your hair or makeup references you have sent through and what will look best with your wedding outfit, your face shape etc and when to cut/colour your hair before the wedding if required.
- I will take notes of any further information about your wedding day we discuss.
- I will take photos of your trial hair or makeup as a reference and make a note of products/tools used to create your final look and email them to you if required.
- Sometimes I post trial photos to social media but will only do so once your wedding day has past.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions and the lmited space in my studio I ask that you come to the trial appointment by yourself. If you need to bring someone please ask.
- Should you choose to have another trial on a different date the same fee applies.
Preparing for your trial
BEFORE YOUR TRIAL BOOKING
Email through your hair or makeup references before we meet. We will discuss these on the day of your trial and decide what will suit you best.
- The night before please wash your hair TWICE with shampoo and once with conditioner midlengths to ends using a good quality brand suitable for your hair type.
- If the hair has natural oil or product build up it can be difficult to style the way I do.
- Blow wave your hair smooth, if unsure about hair prep please ask.
- Bring along a photo of your wedding gown / garment you will be wearing, any hair accessories or veil so we can make sure the placement works.
- Please be makeup free / moisturise as normal.
- Wearing a top or dress with a similar neckline/colour as your wedding gown garment will give a better indication of what the overall look will be.
On your wedding day
- Please ensure anyone who is having hair done has washed their hair the night before (TWO shampoos and condition mid lengths/ends only) , blow dry smooth. Please do not tie the hair up over night and leave to dry. Extra blow dry time to be done will cause delays. Any questions about anyone's hair please ask.
- Please ensure there is someone ready to have their hair/makeup done when I arrive and each person there after is ready for their allocated time this will avoid delays and prevent me from running late.
- I will arrive 10 - 15mins prior to the time I start to set up before the first service.
To set up for makeup/hair I require a power point for my hot tools, a table to set up, preferably in a well lit room with natural light by a window.
- For blow wave only services they can wash their hair the morning of. I will dampen it down if needed and add any products required to add volume etc.
- Once I have completed all of the services I will do touch-ups i.e lipstick and any hair adjustments of the services I am booked for.
- Veil placement - depending on your hairstyle I will either place this in during your service or before departing once touch-ups are completed. If you choose to have it put in just before leaving or at your venue so as not to crease it I can show one of your bridal party how to place it in securely.
NB during the day I often take photos/videos of the work I do for social media purposes of which I will post after your wedding ceremony.
Wedding day schedule
- I will create a timeline for the services I am providing and email this to you after your trial.
- I allow approximately 45-60min per service and a buffer for any minor delays.
- Hair/makeup will be completed one hour before departing for your pre-ceremony photos or your ceremony.
This gives you time to relax, have a few 'getting ready' photos and getting dressed.
* Pre - ceremony photos are full bridal party or 'first look' photos between the bride and groom often off-site. This will need to be factored into the hair and makeup schedule which will need to start earlier than usual. Please discuss with your photographer if you are choosing this option.
Before the wedding day
- Please send me any hair/makeup references for your bridal party/others so I have an idea of what each person is wanting. If your bridal party are having the same makeup/hair style I will adjust it accordingly to suit them while maintaining a similar look. It is important everyone feels happy and comfortable throughout the day.
- If their is anyone with particurly thick/long/frizzy/curly/fine hair please let me know.
- If anyone has sensitive skin and would like to bring along certain products for me to use that they know won't irritate their skin I am happy to use those if preferred.